Friday, May 7, 2010

About Me, yes it is all about me

I'm a orange & white space alien (all of us feliner r space aliens), by earth standards Im bout 7 months old. Since i have been in my new home i have been out of touch with my fellow felines, did i feel stranded on this weird planet! I couldnt report my findings or even check in with my supieriors. Then the other day i made a amazin discovery! Alot of felines use the net to get their message out to others! GREAT! I can do it too! 1 prob tho, the only net my family has is on my human moms phone. That means: 1. I have to sneak the phone. 2. Those little buttons r hard to push with my weapons (claws). I have so much to report it is goin to take a few days to catch up. My mission on earth is to find a intelligent lifeform & to find out what these humans r all about. So far the only intelligence ive found is from other felines n humans r just so confusin i dont think i can ever figure them out even if i had a million years, which i dont. The family i have now wasnt the first family i had here.

No comments:

Followers