Greeting Earth Felines, I'm Commander Spitfire, sent here on a mission to find a intelligent lifeform.
Friday, May 7, 2010
My first "family".
It really wasnt a family. I had a human dad n a human uncle. The only thing they had goin for them was they had another feline. The human dad catnapped me from my mommie way before i was ready to leave her then he wouldnt feed me nothin but people food so i was always hungry. My human uncle couldnt buy me proper food so one night when human dad had visitors (1, the female, looked like the creature humans call a turtle) they saw that i was starvin n got no lovins. So when they were leavin the one that looks like a turtle shoved me under her coat n took me out into the huge cold noisy n stinky world. I WAS BEIN CATNAPPED AGAIN N I WAS SCARED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment